If you are contacting us for help acclimating a dog to a new home, please fill out the following questions and return it to us at email@example.com.
1) List dog name, gender, neuter status, vet information (heartworm status if known), weight, breed, etc.
2) Describe your dog's personality. Is your dog a barker? Is he or she treat motivated?
3) Provide as detailed of history on the dog as you are able. Where did the dog come from? If it came from a rescue, what rescue and did they provide you any vet history? Has the dog seen a vet since adoption?
4) What other animals are in your home? Are there kids in the home (ages)? How many adults?
5) Are you crate training? How long each day is the dog left alone? What exercise is the dog getting?
6) Describe all behavior issues.
7) Does the dog chew/play with toys?
8) Does the dog bite, play bite, kiss with his or her teeth, etc?
9) Your name, address, phone number and any other contact information.
Disclaimer: We are not licensed behaviorists or trainers - but we have worked with a lot of dogs and specifically a lot of dogs pulled out of shelters... There is no guarantee your dog is trainable or will suddenly become a saint if you work with us but we can certainly try and offer what experience we have with other dogs to see of any of our suggestions may work for your dog.